Effective Stress Treatments With Master Tung Acupuncture
Learn Treatment Strategies For Stress - Anxiety - Depression
Outline Of What You Will Learn:
- The Why & How of Stress
- The Axis that connects -Stress - Anxiety - Depression-
- Empirical Tung points for Stress
- Points & Strategies based on individual issues
- My thoughts on how to choose points in the clinic
- How to effectively communicate to patients coming to you for Stress & Depression
- Potent treatment strategies for reducing Stress / Depression
- Strategies on how to help your patients to follow through with their treatment plan, and what to do if they don’t
- And More…………….
"I recently took Brad Whisnant's webinar Effective Stress Treatments With Master Tung Acupuncture. Heading into a historically stressful season, I wanted some new tools in my toolkit as well as wanting to add to my knowledge on using Tung points in my practice. I have taken trainings with Brad before & liked his instruction style. The webinar brought, not only his amazing knowledge of Tung points but his down to earth, "telling it like it is" approach to treatment planning & practice management. Those nuggets, coupled with his acupuncture instruction, felt energizing & inspiring. "
- Siri Michel, L. Ac.
Brad Whisnant, DAOM, LAc, is a professional doctor of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
He runs his private clinic in St. Helens, Oregon where he treats 100+ patients a week on his own. He teaches and lectures both in the US and Internationally.
Dr Whisnant has authored 8 other books on the distal styles of Master Tung and Dr Tan's Balance Method of acupuncture. He also given over 100 seminars and lectures.
He is a passionate advocate of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is dedicated to demystifying and simplifying acupuncture to help spread and disseminate these styles to the acupuncturist globally