For years and years we have just theorized why Tung points or distal points have such strong effects.
Why this distal point vs that distal point? Why this channel relationship over that channel relationship?
New neuromuscular and tendinomuscular understandings now shed new light and insight onto our ancient distal points.
Motor points are points on the body where the motor nerves bundle together at a superficial point. I will show that over 90% of Tung points overlap Motor points.
- A new way to think about Motor points
- New way to think about Tung points
- How can we begin to harness the power of both Tung and Motor points
- The importance and thoughts about Dao Ma and needling zones
- How to use a distal point with a motor point understanding