The 5 Point & 3 Point PN Protocol
- How to select the correct needle gauge.
- How to stimulate each point for its therapeutic and diagnostic abilities.
- How to space treatments throughout the entire treatment process.
- A simple but important self-care practice to teach your patients that will increase your success rates.
- How to explain to patients when the treatment is working even before they feel any relief from their symptoms.
- How to know when you have reached the maximum benefit of the treatment.
- How to end the treatment process so that the patient’s progress is as stable as possible.
- Knowing how to explain to patients when they need to return for tune-up treatments or a second series of treatments.
Matthew Bauer is a veteran acupuncturist and a true leader in the space of elevating the profession of acupuncture.
Matthew started his career back in 1986 when acupuncture was much less known and accepted than it is today. As a newly licensed practitioner in the mid-80s, Matthew had a lot of challenges to overcome.
For over 37 years now Matthew has maintained a full practice treating 75 to 100 patients per week.
After having established his practice Matt became a leader and a true advocate for expanding the profession's awareness. Over the years he has been involved with many acupuncture organizations in promoting and advancing the practice of acupuncture.
In 2014 Matthew founded the (ANF) Acupuncture Now Foundation. ANF is a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting and delivering authoritative and unbiased information about acupuncture to the general public.
Matthew has also authored dozens of articles and published 2 Books: *Making Acupuncture Pay: Real-World Advice for Successful Private Practice" & *The Healing Power of Acupressure and Acupuncture"