"Thank you Dr. Dominic for your mentorship. I have made more than what I invested in your program in just 2 weeks. I wouldn't have been able to do this without your expertise and guidance.
This is by far the the best December I have had just from adding what Dr. Dominic suggested.
- Lanie Quan, Owner, Equilibrate Acupuncture
"ROF for the win! I sat back and put it in play. Showed up with the education piece, and laid it all out. "This is what it takes, 3 months, 24 treatments... " she made a decision. It wasn’t about me... it was just the facts. And she booked, payments set up. I’m now over 50% to the goal I set for myself for the last two weeks of the year... which was huge. Thank you Dominic Stape!!!! That play book is worth its weight in PLATINUM!!!!"
- Shani Ayanna, Owner, Root + Soul Acupuncture
- Mindset: what's the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset. Which one are you and what are you doing to be a growth mindset.
- Qualities of growth mindset.
- Qualities of a fixed mindset.
- What you need to do to change your thinking to be a good clinician.
2. The foundations of a successful clinic.
- Get new patients,
- Retain current patients that come for 12-24 visits and beyond..
- How to collect for treatment plans that a patient wants.
- Find out what areas you are weak in compared to national averages and how to see what part of your clinic is holding you back from growing your practice to be very busy.
- How to organize your practice so you reach your goals using a step by step approach. With a given recipe on how to do so.
- How to use statistics to assess your clinic and see what to do to increase your practice and maintain your growth for years to come.
- How to use an exam to gain trust and a life long patient.
Dr. Dominic Stape, D.O.M. earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Biology and Chemistry Studies at the University of New Mexico. He was a research scientist for eight years at UNM Medical School studying cancer, anti-anxiety drugs and allergies.
Dominic received his Masters of Science degree in Chinese Medicine at the International Institute of Chinese Medicine in Albuquerque, NM and has been successfully in private practice for 16 years.