- Learn how the fascia covers the organs and how you can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Learn how you can leverage fascial anatomy, Dr. Tan’s Balance Method & Master Tung’s System to be the most effective acupuncturist you can be for your patients.
- A total of 12 hours of audio *(currently this is an audio-only course)*
- A total of 180 pages of downloadable notes
- Downloadable transcripts
- New understanding of Distal acupuncture
- Lifetime Access to the courses
James Spears is a passionate and dedicated acupuncturist. Jim as he likes to be called has been a practicing acupuncturist since 2001. During the past 19 years, Jim has had many accomplishments including author, international lecturer, and educational tour guide, that included taking acupuncture students to China. Jim has both studied and practiced in the U.S., China, Thailand, and Vietnam.
A long and enthusiastic student of both Dr. Tan’s Balance Method and Master Tung's system. Jim’s unwavering commitment to the Tung System had him eventually asking himself the deeper questions of why the Tung system is so effective.
It is no surprise that Jim’s dual interest in physiology and movement therapies, including Qi Gong and yoga, eventually led him to start investigating the Tung system with fresh new ideas about what makes Tung points so powerful.
Since his initial inquiries and investigations, Jim has developed a strong congruent theory of the Master Tung system. And now, Jim is generously sharing his ongoing ideas and research of how the body’s network of connective tissue and fascia, plus the structural tensegrity of the system are the keys to illuminating the power of the Tung Points