How To Treat Post-Covid Lung Issues & Get Amazing Results!
Give People Suffering From Post-Covid Lung Problems Their Quality Of Life Back
What You Will Learn After This Course
After this course, you will be able to safely and effectively treat Post-COVID lung complaints or disorders with immediate results using the Balance Method.
The techniques offered can also be used with other lung complaints and disorders such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD, post-operative, cancer, etc. These will also be discussed.
We begin with a brief introduction to the problem. Followed by the diagnosis, strategy, and treatment according to the Balance Method.
During the webinar, we will discuss Local Balance, Global Balance, and Perfect Global Balance Structures. We also discuss the use of the Qi Jing Ba Mai.
For the advanced, we will discuss the use of Meridian Conversion and Wu Xing in treatment. No worries if you haven't had all the components of the Balance Method yet. This webinar is easy to follow and you can get started with what you have learned right away.
1. Context: What are we dealing with, TCM patterns, etc.
2. Diagnosis: How to determine the diagnosis, How to translate TCM patterns to Balance Method structures.
3. Strategy: How to translate the diagnosis to the strategy, which Global Balance structures to use.
4. Treatment: How to treat effectively using Local Balance, Global Balance, Perfect Global Balance, Qi Jing Ba Mai, as well as Meridian Conversion and Wu Xing. Clinical cases are discussed to demonstrate the discussed solutions.
5. How to Continue and how to treat other lung problems with the same approach.
Purchase grants you lifetime access.
Kris Oosting has been practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine since 2003.
Early on in his acupuncture career Kris found himself attending a Dr. Tan seminar. It was at this seminar with Dr. Tan that changed everything for Kris. Now almost 20 years later Kris is just as passionate about the Balance Method as he was during that first class with Dr. Tan, and now he has accumulated a high level of experience and expertise that he realizes the best way to give back is to pass on his knowledge.
For the past several years Kris has been actively teaching students, and has trained close to 1000 acupuncturists in the Netherlands. And now in collaboration with BradWhisnantSeminars has been developing online course to help reach more students.
In October 2020, Kris published his first book titled Balance Method Acupuncture for the Treatment of Pain and Discomfort. And then in October 2021, his second book was published with title Balance Method Acupuncture for The Treatment of Pain and Discomfort - Volume 2. Currently Kris is working on a third book on Meridian Conversion, Seasonal Balance, Wu Xing, and the Strategy of the Twelve Magical Points.