Come with me and 9 other volunteers as we traveled 7000+ miles to Vietnam to set up a free clinic and treat the beautiful & gracious people of Vietnam
7 Day Volunteer Trip 7000+ miles away
50+ hours were recorded during this trip and it has been edited down to 10-15hrs of the best content.
- 2 days of me lecturing
- 5 days of treating in the clinic
- See up close intense real life treatments
- Case studies: chronic pain, internal disorders, odd and common
- How do I use Tan & Tung points on the spot
- Watch the camera as it follows me fast & up close.
- Watch me and the others, get shut down, and then build a clinic in a day
- Going over case & what we all learned at the end of each day
- And of course much more
Brad Whisnant, DAOM, LAc, is a professional doctor of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
He runs his private clinic in St. Helens, Oregon where he treats 100+ patients a week on his own. He teaches and lectures both in the US and Internationally.
Dr Whisnant has authored 8 other books on the distal styles of Master Tung and Dr Tan's Balance Method of acupuncture. He also given over 100 seminars and lectures.
He is a passionate advocate of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is dedicated to demystifying and simplifying acupuncture to help spread and disseminate these styles to the acupuncturist globally