Menstrual disorders are a class of problems affecting a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. Menstrual disorders are for example:
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Oligomenorrhea (infrequent menstruation)
- Amenorrhea (absence of menstruation)
- Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Next to menstrual disorders, we also have menstrual irregularities.
For breast disorders, this course will cover:
- Breast distension and pain
- Breast reconstruction (after breast cancer)
- Breast amputation (after breast cancer)
These disorders affect their quality of life and that of their loved ones in a negative way.
As Balance Method Acupuncturists, we can give them back their quality of life in three simple steps.
You'll be happily surprised by what you can do for women with these kinds of disorders.
In this course you will learn:
- Balance Method Primer – brief introduction of Balance Method tools used.
- Context of menstrual and breast disorders
- How to determine the diagnosis (TCM and BMA)
- How to determine the strategy Balance Method Acupuncture style
- E.g. Global Balance and Perfect Global Balance Structures to use
- How to apply the Qi Jing Ba Mai (especially Ren Mai and Chong Mai)
- Pro Tips.
- How to treat the Uterus, ovaries, and breasts effectively (Local Balance, Global Balance, Cyclic Balance, Meridian Conversion, Wu Xing, Qi Jing Ba Mai).
This course is clear and practical. You can immediately apply the methods and techniques learned in your own clinical situation.
Kris Oosting has been practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine since 2003.
Early on in his acupuncture career Kris found himself attending a Dr. Tan seminar. It was at this seminar with Dr. Tan that changed everything for Kris. Now almost 20 years later Kris is just as passionate about the Balance Method as he was during that first class with Dr. Tan, and now he has accumulated a high level of experience and expertise that he realizes the best way to give back is to pass on his knowledge.
For the past several years Kris has been actively teaching students, and has trained close to 1000 acupuncturists in the Netherlands. And now in collaboration with BradWhisnantSeminars has been developing online course to help reach more students.
In October 2020, Kris published his first book titled Balance Method Acupuncture for the Treatment of Pain and Discomfort. And then in October 2021, his second book was published with title Balance Method Acupuncture for The Treatment of Pain and Discomfort - Volume 2. Currently Kris is working on a third book on Meridian Conversion, Seasonal Balance, Wu Xing, and the Strategy of the Twelve Magical Points.